Thursday, September 30, 2010

How To Bend Water

Hello! We are going to teach you how to Waterbend/Hydrokinesis. First let's start with basic things.

    1. Waterbend/Hydrokinesis is REAL.
    2. NEVER EVER give up from Bend
    3. We are going to teach you how to Realy bend.


  1-Prepare yourself
  2-Become One
  3-Move it
  

Waterbend
  Defenition: The mental manipulation of liquids such as water, oil, and alcohol. Waterbenders are able to influence the motion of water not create it. To use Waterbend you need to use 60% of your brain.



  • Step 1 - Prepare Yourself
This step is to, as the the title says, to prepare yourself to the exercises. You should be prepared while you read to try something you think it's oportune. Ok, go get a cup with water; A dish; a sheet of paper and something to cut the paper. Now, Put the water that is on the cup into the dish. Cut the paper in about 5 cm area (+/- it does not have to be perfect) and put the paper on the water (It should be floating) and then meditate for 3 minutes. Now, you are ready to start readyng and making the exercieses.          



  • Step 2 - Become One
This 2nd step is very important: It's the base to learn waterbend. You have to become one with water. Remember: there is no separation between you and the Water. Try to imagine tha water like your fingers or any other part of your body - It's part of you. What you do is to take few deep breaths and focus on the object.

You tell yourself that the water is a part of you. Try to find a link between you and the water. Try to feel what it is like to be the water... I'm dead serious. Try to see all the little features the water has. Try to remember how the water moves and define it as your own movement... Try to hear the sounds it may produce. Try to see it in your head from different viewpoints, without actually moving yourself. Try to sense its surface as you sense the surface of your skin...


It's difficult to explain, but all those things together, when you focus hard enough, give you (after some time) a strong feeling of the water. Even a feeling of power may overwhelm you. A feeling where you are 100% sure you can influence it. A feeling where you really feel that you are one with it. A feeling that becomes stronger and more solid as you keep practicing.


After some time it'll become relatively easy to "sense" the objects you concentrate on. You'll see a tree and get an instant inner feeling of it. You'll get better at it every time you try it. 

Now when you get a good, stable, strong feeling of the Water, then you have established something I call energy link between the water and yourself. If the link is weak or relatively unstable it'll be more difficult to make the water move later. And when this step is over, let's go to another One!


  • Step 3 - Move it 

Now you have established a good energy link. You can feel the water. You are one with it. At this point, as mentioned earlier, you might notice a strong feeling of power over the water. It's like if you look at your hand and are sure that the next moment you are going to move it. This might cause even random reactions of your body: you try to move the water and suddenly your hand moves forward. When these random movements happen, you just have to relax and try to "sense" the water better. They happen only because you are too excited and you have to calm down.

Don't worry about the need to move the water. It's not exactly like moving your arm where you have to urge yourself. Give yourself the time and make sure your mind is clear. Do not worry, your body knows about your purposes. And you'll move the water as soon as you are ready for it. In some way it's like surfing, you do your best and wait for the wave to catch it.

When the moment comes the water will start to move and you'll know you're moving it.

Moving something with your mind (telekinesis) gives you a strange feeling that is hard to define. How is it moved? The catchy phrase "Just do it," explains a lot but also nothing at the same time.

If I analyze the feeling I can only find an analogue in a strong feeling of confidence. Remember the last time you were shooting baskets? The feeling when you knew you weren't going to miss even before you threw the ball? Or take a calculator and press "2" "+" "2". Do you have confidence about the result when you press "="? That might be a cheap analogy, but in some way it's a unique thing I can think of.

You can also say it's like moving your arms, but at the same time it doesn't feel completely like that, since there are no muscles between you and the water.

My suggestion is: you try it out yourself.

So when you get the feeling of the object, don't urge yourself and keep in mind your objective. Your inner self (subconscious) knows the aim and will try everything possible to move the water as your attention increases.

The time will come and the water will start to move.


  • Exercieses
For this exercise you need to be prepared (If you are not, go check the "Prepare Yourself"). 
  1. Try to put your finger on the water and then, try to control it. This can take 5 Days.
  2. Try to put your finger on the dish and then, try to control it. This can take 1-2 Weeks
  3. Try to put your finger above the water and then, try to control it. This can take 3-4 Weeks
  4. Try to put your finger above the water and then, try to control it. This can take 2-3 Months
  5. Try to control the water with your mind, This can take 2-3 Years
This training can be made in +/- 2 years and half.. And wen you can make correctly all of this, YOU ARE A WATERBENDER!!!
















111 comments:

  1. It's finnaly made!! I spent three days on it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pls tel me how to do it contact me on owolabimubarak45@gmail.com

      Delete
    2. great thing you created but you can't spell really

      Delete
    3. i don't really ive been doing this for a long time

      Delete
  2. Please tell me how you can trick these People in to thinking wind rippling water is them bending. Please send me a response to phillipskalani@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know what when i'm practicing water bending i had this floating feeling while focusing at the flowing water and suddenly a purple fog came out in my eye blurring the surroundings except the water...i wonder if it works...i stopped from concentrating because i feared what would happen next...that's it i thought but i stopped...is that i sign that i could waterbend?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No it just means you've relaxed to that point where you can actually control things around you. So dont stop yet your almost there, but make sure your concentrated ok.

      Delete
    2. yes I am the avatar it works I know all most done with the earth, fire, air, and water you will see me soon

      Delete
    3. yes I am the avatar it works I know all most done with the earth, fire, air, and water you will see me soon

      Delete
    4. I know I'm a year or two late but I need someone to teach me doesn't have to be a master just be able to teach to be able to use the four elements email me at christian.leeteasley@yahoo.com

      Delete
  4. This doenst work... I am doing this for over 5 weeks and it doenst work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You just need to be patient. If you are not patient, things will go away for you. I couldn't make energy balls for a month and then boom. I can make energy balls easily. Sensations like these cannot be made with impatience. Just wait and practice regularly. When the time does come, you will be a waterbending master. Trust me.

      Delete
    2. well...it didnt work AT ALL ive practeced for a YEAR!!!

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cant feel water's energy I close the eyes and focus on water but nothing works please help

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You aren't feeling it though feel as if you are water in an ocean

      Delete
  7. how do you knw if u have/posses a bending ability ?reply plz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everybody possesses it. It's your choice if you want to believe in it or not. You can unlock it. Everybody has their ways of doing so. My sister's late talking issue unlocked my mother's knowledge only to unlock mine. If you want, regularly meditating could help.

      Delete
  8. May you give extra more advanced training methods cause i love water, water is my life please and thank you

    ReplyDelete
  9. How?!?!!!!!?!?? I keep trying all these different bending but none has worked �� how does everyone on here just go on and do it, help!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, hey! Calm down! I can't control other objects(telekinesis) yet. Maybe you're not focusing or you're missing something. Mom told me that if I wanted to control other objects, I need to control myself first. Y'know follow the act of preserverance, happiness and be one with the earth! I'm doing this about a year now and I'm still not impatient about it. You would just go ahead and say it's impossible but it's not (I'm going to whip out Papyrus's favorite dialogue now). Cause I believe in you.

      Delete
    2. Just because you said Papyrus I believe in you XD
      I am Determined to start, let's see how much time does it take to work.

      Delete
    3. Just because you said Papyrus I believe in you
      XD I am Determined to start, let's see how much time does it take to work...

      Delete
  10. Hey guys, I'm having a really tough time connecting with the water, I've felt connected to the water my entire life so what am I supposed to do? What does it feel like?
    Please respond!
    sophie.geer@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm.... How "connected" have you been your whole life? If you could tell me that I could help you!😊

      Delete
  11. I need help cuz I cant feel the water.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Take deep breaths,try to sit in a cross legged lotus position ,try to connect with the water as if you are the water.then you can do it.I can make small waves now.

      Delete
  12. Plz plz plz plz I love water bending but I can,t do it plz you teach me how to do water bending

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm overwhelmed by this large amount of moronic people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bitch I'm a firebender and will burn u and ur and everyone u love 🔥

      Delete
    2. Hahaha, firebenders are weak to waterbender, fire is weak to water.

      Delete
    3. Yes it is, Water beats Fire every time it puts Fire out, i'm learning how to Bend Water because Water is my life i've been learning how ever since i was a kid

      Delete
  14. Plz plz plz give me lessons at3:30 or 4:00 everyday email me at masterkatara2@gmail.com and its not weird that that is my email because someone probably hacked into my old one. So I'll email you if I have early dismissal. THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. War possibly happening soon this isnt a joke plz kinetics look up songoku2000.74 up on kik

    ReplyDelete
  16. Then enemy is the illuminati so plz believe this war is possibly gonna happen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. você não é o único que pensa assim! ( you're not the only one who thinks so)

      Delete
  17. Please can someone help me with this.It doesn't have to be master just to show how to begin.Contact me on e-mail : berin_mesi@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. all i feel now is like a dissapointment and an idiot

    ReplyDelete
  19. Contact me on +2347085796498 or on Facebook Owolabi Mubarak holamilekan

    ReplyDelete
  20. Contact me on e-mail:OwolabiMubarak45@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Please someone help me. I really want to be a water bender . I need someone to teach me how to control or move water . Mail : padmiraparmida@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cool i always want to have controle on the water but 2 and a half wow thats alot a time i just always want to be a waterbender

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not easy, you have to be won with the water and be connected with the water, you have to focus a lot.

      Delete
  23. please someone contact me at samanthanegron1401@gmail.com And please share more simpler instructions on how to water bend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Just feel relax then close your eyes see the blue colour energy in you stomach.Let it flow through your hands and out of your Palm.Connect it with the water try to lift it.Try this it will be easier.I don't know for you but it is easy for me.

      Delete
    3. show me how to water bend avatars biggist fan

      Delete
  24. please someone contact me at samanthanegron1401@gmail.com And please share more simpler instructions on how to water bend.

    ReplyDelete
  25. If instead of finger I will put hand.then the water come up or not?

    ReplyDelete
  26. Okay so I may be the only person that seriously believes in waterbending like for real. But I do have to say this is dumb.. I think.. If waterbending doesn't exist y 'all need to stop making up this shit and be real with us. 'Cause I ain't sure as hell waistin' 2 years doin this shit for nothing. Y'all hearin me? Good. Now suck up the fact that if you try this It. Won't. Fucking. Work. Get a life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't understand. What is your conclusion, Denise1234?

      Delete
    2. How about you explain us what's your conclusion about this article, Hari Ramalingam?

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    5. Hey, if you focus on waterbending, waterbending will come close to you. Just be persistent, and try to use the LAW OF ATTRACTION. "Things will only get better if you get better".

      Delete
    6. Chupa tu madre puta. Chupa tu padre coño

      Delete
  27. Right now my waterbending power is not working please help me

    ReplyDelete
  28. Right now my waterbending power is not working please help me

    ReplyDelete
  29. Please someone help me I want to waterbend.But I am only able to connect or heal someone.Please help me

    ReplyDelete
  30. İt. İs. Perfectly. Workinnngggg!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. can someone link me to a video or sometin cause i dont wanna waste a bunch o time

    ReplyDelete
  32. Guys can i do water bending if my natural element is earth

    ReplyDelete
  33. Guys can i do water bending properly if my natural elemwnt is earth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes.
      just feel as if u are a pebble beneath a stream of flowing water, and the water is all around u.
      that will help u connect with the water.
      i have been practicing water bending for 7 months and that feeling has helped me very much.
      even my element is earth.

      Delete
  34. Btw, only someone born a water bender can bend. Not just anyone can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  35. How can I connect with water cause I'm trying to find my chi but my house is so noisy and UGHGGGGGGGGGGGGVG���������� Please help me

    ReplyDelete
  36. You are right about the war and I am a air nomad but you are wrong about your house.Its not real it is fake to see if you can focus but your anger will be awakening the evil in you so be nice please and ftr water tribe please help my tribe we are the survivors of the fire nation so together we can bring the war to a end and everyone has a bending power and everyone is nice.I want to make this future happen.😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😟💦💦💦💦💦💦👬👭👫👭👭👭👭👭👬👬👬👫👫👫😮

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm apart of the Water Tribe, i would help an any way i can, AIRBENDERS out their the Water Tribe will help you, The Airbenders are just getting rebuilt

      Delete
  37. I have to agree.LEARNING AIRBENDING TAKES ONE DDAYYYY SO IN NOT WAISTIN MY TIME.I CAN WATERBENDER IF I CAN MEDITATE.

    ReplyDelete
  38. How can you feel that the water is a part of you? Like imagine myself as water?

    ReplyDelete
  39. You are wasting peoples times. Like if you meditate everyday you can develop powers like this and beyond. Cause damn, I sure as hell wouldnt take advice from someone who cant even spell readying.

    ReplyDelete
  40. it's reading, and also I choose to believe in supernatural things. I have seen someone burst into flames, and even (not lying) walk on water.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Uh..i have tried and its not working
    pls,i need some to teach me this..
    anitambah72@gmail.com,thanks

    ReplyDelete
  42. someomne tell me if this actually works i dont wanna wast emy time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not a waste of time, when i was a kid and didn't know this like i do now i pushed the water forward without even touching it and it moved, and i learned if i can bend water that would be life changing, if i cant bend water than i would become a water tribe fighter

      Delete
  43. I'm sorry, but I find your advice hard to believe seeing as you can't spell correctly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Same, I was just crazed when I realized all the grammar mistakes!

      Delete
  44. Can kids do this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a kid, and, actually, I've been able to make a slight "chi" energy ball to move water in a transparent glass. I'll keep practicing, and maybe soon I'll be able to bend without even thinking about it!

      Delete
    2. Anyone can do it, a kid can do it because i have done it a few times when i was a kid.

      Delete
  45. Chupa tu madre puta. Chupa tu padre coño

    ReplyDelete
  46. Replies
    1. No clue, maybe you can search it on "Quora."

      Delete
  47. I cannot do water bending for some reason

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep trying your best. It may sound corny and weird, but I couldn't use "chi" till I sat in my room in peace and quiet and practiced for hours. It will work out, you just need a little effort, time, and luck!

      Delete
  48. ever since I've watched avatar I've been trying to figure out how to do it in real life. Also I'm not in my teens yet. I really want to waterbend. If you know how to can you pls give me tips on how to do it?

    ReplyDelete
  49. amazing worked straight away

    ReplyDelete
  50. So I was trying really hard to do this and it's been 2 months but I still can't do it. I really need help and it's hard to concentrate. I just relax and I don't feel relaxed, but when I completely relax I just fall over because I don't have control of my muscles (xD). So I don't really get this but when I do try nothing happens, I did all the steps 5 times but I really need help

    ReplyDelete
  51. it might take years to learn how to Bend Water and especially to master it, it could take your whole life just to figure it out we never know

    ReplyDelete
  52. Any Fire Benders out their, just to warn y'all Water Benders can defeat you

    ReplyDelete
  53. if i can't Bend Water than i can become a Water Warrior, Water Bending is not easy like people think it takes days maybe even years to master

    ReplyDelete
  54. Fire Benders cannot Bend during the night because the Sun is not out, But Water Benders can all of the time

    ReplyDelete
  55. um i was wondering if i am a water bender, im still trying to figure out what element i am

    ReplyDelete
  56. How do i know i am a bender and how do i know the element i have

    ReplyDelete
  57. For over 3 year's I have been practicing telekinesis and nothing worked, until I came across a woman saying she was helped by Dr white, I never believed, but because I was desperately looking for help, I wrote to him on email and he told me he will help with with a ring and with this ring I can do all things, I followed the instructions, and now I can do all things just with my concentration and focused mind, contact him on email: wightmagicmaster@gmail.com
    WhatsApp: +17168691327

    ReplyDelete